Sonntag, September 23, 2007

ääähmmm...

heute in meiner mailbox gelandet. ich glaube ich wurde mit einem wohlhabenden weißen vorzugsweise amerikanischen heiratswütigem alpha-männchen verwechselt.

die zukunftsperspektiven in ihrer gegend dürften wohl nicht gerade rosig sein.




Hello My name is Natalia. how are you? I find your profile and e-mail on a site of acquaintances. I want to find the more friend and my love. If you is real are interested, answer to me and we can begin our acquaintance. A little about me. I was born 15 OCT 1979. I work as the manager in the insurance company. I want to find the man who can love me whom I will also ready to love and care. And i believe, i can have all part of what you want in soulmate, out of thousands of people that is on here, i find you to be my true choice and i hope that you should feel the same way too. It's mmmmmmmmm really a wonderful moment as am writing this letter to you and i pray that i should hear a good and sweat reply from you. You may be in long distance from me, but i believe that love can do everything. I believe love can move mountain and love can turn people's life to wonderful life and sweet one. Ok, i wish that you should write me in e-mail and lets talk and get to know more about each other. My new friend I ask you to write to me on e-mail: lonelyledy091@yahoo.com because the Internet here is very bad, but on e-mail I can check my mail easily. I will be great to read a nice letter from you. Hoping in God of love and in power of love I hope to hear from you. Thanks for the reading my letter. Natalia.

Keine Kommentare: